Skip to content
- Organic, natural and pure. Bone meal is the premier source of phosphorus for use in organic gardening and is made from ground-up bones
- Very useful for flowering and fruit bearing plants like roses, dianthus, dahelia, bhindi
- Very important for plants that require high pH or improve acidic soils
- Should be added closer to the roots when planting the seeds or moving the plants
- Note: The product is pure bone meal. It has a strong smell.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device